looking for sum races tonight

phil

ok granted im probably one of the slowest people on this forum, i still like to race, any one in the mid 13s or worse wanna get sum fun runs hit me up, im tired of standing around begging people to run. i dont care if i loose i know im slow as shit but i still like to beat my slo 5.0

ok granted im probably one of the slowest people on this forum, i still like to race, any one in the mid 13s or worse wanna get sum fun runs hit me up, im tired of standing around begging people to run. i dont care if i loose i know im slow as shit but i still like to beat my slo 5.0

come on the west side tonight

Guest Wunna Dig Race
steve i get a 10 car start but ill race you, and ill be at polaris not the west side

why not scared of non roll racers :D jus playin. Come to the west side and well race you

Guest Wunna Dig Race
hey it dont matter about where the race is as long as someone is racing, speaking of that , steve how bad did i beat you last night wow i thought that thing was quick.

:D

Come out tonight west side or pm me number and Ill talk to you more about some other things ;) We had a slo mustang out last night too and one person would race it WTF 302 5 speed car=slow has mild cam intake carb exhaust et streets lol we lost alternator and the other car got pulled over :(

he was a fucking terd we ran twice and neither time did he beep he just took off, we were doing a 20- 100 and when i was getting my car settled he just bounced both times

Hey man, You the guy that was out with me and steve racing the one night? Red 5.0

yea a real stock wrx, i saw you whippin on pauls srt that night, but that was me out with steve last nite. and ive got a red 5.0 so if you see me up there first ill race, i dont car if i win or loose i just dont want to pla pocket pull all night.

he was a fucking terd we ran twice and neither time did he beep he just took off, we were doing a 20- 100 and when i was getting my car settled he just bounced both times

Dood, Your killin me. Your car is slow, and your simply were talking a whole lotta shit yesterday. I asked if you wanted to run a stock as fock S2k. You accepted and got owned with a P. You couldnt hear the honks because of your trans making a ruckkis. I will happily run you again, 20-40 i dont care. I beat you by 3-4 cars every single time. So it is what it is, But the GTO i would like to run.

what are you talking about my transmission? you never honked you just took the fuck off and if im not mistaking i caughty you the 2nd time before i missed fourth gear wich is my fault but lets not make it seem like you were killing me. you never honked cause i can clearly hear everyone elses honks and of course my car is slow look at my screen name.