going to see theory of a deadman

cbrjess0815

The second album (Gasoline) is probably the best - its got the most emotion behind it - I want to meet the chick that inspired that album. Then, the first album (self titled) a very close second. Scars and Souvenirs is a more distant third. I think they're starting to get too mainstream, too 'Nickelback'.

When I saw them in Flint, they were just releasing the Gasoline album.

omg,,, amazing... the only mainstream shit they played was bad girlfriend(my theme song) and so happy...

All or nothing is my fave and i have never heard it live until tonight.. I was in heaven for sure.. a full theory concert is definitely worth checking out....

totally badass

I had a blast

The opening band is actually not too bad... Framing Hanley. Kinda hawthorne heights-ish but not terrible.. They did a cover of Lil Wayne's Lollipop that was actuall decent...

I heard that on tv the other day, i said that cant be lil waynes. guess it was. kind of weird.

The second album (Gasoline) is probably the best - its got the most emotion behind it - I want to meet the chick that inspired that album. Then, the first album (self titled) a very close second. Scars and Souvenirs is a more distant third. I think they're starting to get too mainstream, too 'Nickelback'.

When I saw them in Flint, they were just releasing the Gasoline album.

dood... Hello lonely(Walk away from this) hits super close to home.....crazy shit. That girl mindfucked him!