Test Drive: 1967 Camaro

AJ

thats right for the first time since mid 2004 i drove my car. while it was only in the church parking lot across the street from my house since i have no lights at all on the car i did get to drive it. the suspension and steering felt just as good or better than a new corvette. i need to bleed the rear brakes one last time because i didn't have anyone to help me do it tonight so the vacuum bleeder was all i could do. it sounds fucking bad ass and the power is instant (335/30-18's spin alot easier on black top then i would have guessed even with a 3.50 gear) i'm going to bust ass this week and try to get it out next weekend if its nice.

Congrats man! Looking forward to seeing this car in person. Any pics from today?

i haven't uploaded any pictures from the past 2 weeks, nothing really exciting going on other than painting fenders and putting them on. most of what i'm doing is wireing and waiting on parts.

Jason, you can swing by sometime and check it out if you want. i think i'm done with the two person parts for now though.