Gauging interest on 92' integra gsr w/ built motor

Guest thesupragod

Guest thesupragod

Item: 1992 Integra GSR with built motor

Contact Info: Jonathon Brown, Mp3ster@gmail.com, (740) 358-1691

Asking Price: $2500

Ive got a 92 gsr, with a fully built B17a1. The block is sleeved, all forged internals with 85.5mm pistons, retained stock 11:1 comp ratio. It ran a full race manifold with an ihi turbo.

The head has full ferrera valve train including; double titanium springs and retianers, i believe it has the steel valves in it however. The head was built by portflow in cali.

The transmission is a YS1 witha quafe lsd unit in it, also a 3 puck sprung clutch disk with a (i believe 8lb. flywheel) and an aftermarket pressure plate from clutchnet i believe.

It has a JE Eldebrock intake manifold and the wiring harness is setup for AEM. The interior is gutted from the back of the front seats, fuel cell is installed with braided steel lines for fuel. A massive intercooler is still mounted on the car, along with great suspension, koni yellows and some kind of spring, not cheap e-bay stuff. The suspension was setup for road racing.

The car has been semi dissassembeled, the parts that are required to make the car run include: Fuel pump, Injectors, Exhaust manifold and midpipe, ECU.

The reason this car needs to leave is easy, its an abandoned project that is taking up room that i need. Please let me know what you think the car is worth, or shoot me an offer, i can post pics in the a.m.!

Thanks!

Jon