Oct 15th Norwalk Rental...a few spots open

GTO1

BuckeyeGoats just had 2 people cancel that were registered for it's Oct 15th Norwalk rental. It's a full field of 90 cars....errr 88 as of now.

... so anyone that wants to go back to Norwalk for another shot. Let me know and I'll pencil you in, cost is $30. I'm a moderator and officer of that site so I'd just need to call the site admin to lock in a spot.

Here's the info: http://buckeyegoats.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1491

I've now added 4 people from CR to the Oct 15 track rental. If anyone else wants to race I can add you to the reserve list so that you get first dibs if another spot opens up. If we put you on the reserve list you do not have to pay anything until a spot opens up. oh...the reserve list is currently empty.

The spots are opening up now because some people that paid a $10 deposit to reserve a spot are canceling as we try to collect the remaining $20.

Yes it's with the BuckeyeGoats sister site BuckeyeStangs also.

There are 4 spots open as of right now...a few cars are coming up not in race shape. As a moderator of BuckeyeGoats I can add you to the list immediatly ...all it takes is a PM.

Weather looks excellent for tomorrows rental, gates open at 8:30...as of now we are on the paved side.

9 AM Mostly Cloudy 53° 53° 8 mph SSE 82% 15%

10 AM Cloudy 57° 57° 8 mph SSE 74% 15%

11 AM Cloudy 61° 61° 8 mph SSE 66% 15%

Noon Cloudy 64° 64° 9 mph SSE 61% 15%

1 PM Cloudy 66° 66° 9 mph SSE 57% 15%

2 PM Cloudy 69° 69° 9 mph SSE 52% 15%

3 PM Cloudy 70° 70° 9 mph SSE 52% 15%

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( Meeeee automobeeelie es still broke

You guys have fun! I want to see new bests from everyone!

I'm game for that. Friday at dragway 42 I had a couple of 12.0s so was really close to my PB. I did get my first 1.6 60s so if the conditions are good I'll get this pig into the 11s again.

I did not have a good one yesterday. I had my rear raised and stiffen'd. Lets just say I had the driver side 3/4 too low. When I had it fixed the day was over. I still ran a 13.56 @102 I had no launch. Squatted and was off. Tires rubbed and basically I had to let off and get back on it. I still beat that 04 stage 3 roush :D. With DR's the goat should see low 13 passes.

I did not have a good one yesterday. I had my rear raised and stiffen'd. Lets just say I had the driver side 3/4 too low. When I had it fixed the day was over. I still ran a 13.56 @102 I had no launch. Squatted and was off. Tires rubbed and basically I had to let off and get back on it. I still beat that 04 stage 3 roush :D. With DR's the goat should see low 13 passes.

which Roush are you talking about? Was it Blue w/ white stripes?