Would like to borrow/rent a smaller enclosed trailer

excell

I'm going to Pittsburgh this weekend to hopefully buy a whole bunch of furniture at IKEA. I'm hoping someone has a decent, smaller enclosed trailer I can borrow or rent. I believe we're picking up a bedroom set or similar, so something in the 8-12' range should do it. But beggars cannot be choosers.

If you're worried about my experience, I've logged over 30k miles towing cars with both an open and enclosed car trailer. I know how to tow. :) I'll be towing with a TrailBlazer with a class III. It's a bonus to me if you've got a straight to 3" drop draw-bar as well, I only have a 6" drop and that'll be too much so I'll have to buy a new one otherwise.

Thank you. :)

If you feel like making the trip to Circleville, we (Dynahoe Equipment) have got a tandem axle 6x12 enclosed, with 6'+ ceiling, fold-down ramp, and include a spare tire for the trip. It's a fairly nice setup. I've got several hitches you can borrow as well. $40.95 OTD/day. For anything rented on Saturday, you get Sunday as a Freebie; so 2 days basically for the price of 1. Would need to be returned Monday AM though, before 8.

Hope this helps.

If you feel like making the trip to Circleville, we (Dynahoe Equipment) have got a tandem axle 6x12 enclosed, with 6'+ ceiling, fold-down ramp, and include a spare tire for the trip. It's a fairly nice setup. I've got several hitches you can borrow as well. $40.95 OTD/day. For anything rented on Saturday, you get Sunday as a Freebie; so 2 days basically for the price of 1. Would need to be returned Monday AM though, before 8.

Hope this helps.

I need a little more flexibility, sorry. :(

Anyone else?