Norwalk Carnage

Buck531

Kevin? The dude with the Mazda 3.. what happened? I thought his trans went, but then I heard someone else say that he put a hole in the block and there was oil down the track?

Heres what happend. The drivers side motor mount let go and te engine dropped down. In doing so, it pulled the axel right out of the diff., causing fluid to spit out. The axel was still connected to the wheel, but it was not connected to anyhting else... so it was just flopping around down there. The only fluid both him and the guy who was driving (black SRT4 w/ AGP FMIC) talked about, was the fluid was from the tranny, not the engine.

We put it on the trailer... and after that i dont know what happend.

Heres what happend. The drivers side motor mount let go and te engine dropped down. In doing so, it pulled the axel right out of the diff., causing fluid to spit out. The axel was still connected to the wheel, but it was not connected to anyhting else... so it was just flopping around down there. The only fluid both him and the guy who was driving (black SRT4 w/ AGP FMIC) talked about, was the fluid was from the tranny, not the engine.

We put it on the trailer... and after that i dont know what happend.

I took them to a cornfield and we played yatzee :p

My passenger side axel let go in the burnoutbox, Thank god for the warranty at NAPA.......

Reason it broke is cause I gots madfuckinpower!!!!!!!

"actually it broke cause I started to hop in the burnoutbox", Thanks to Sam and andrew "viper" we towed it back to Lasota.

My passenger side axel let go in the burnoutbox, Thank god for the warranty at NAPA.......

Reason it broke is cause I gots madfuckinpower!!!!!!!

"actually it broke cause I started to hop in the burnoutbox", Thanks to Sam and andrew "viper" we towed it back to Lasota.

The one few times I was up there watching I saw you do that burnout.. the left wheel was hopping and the right one was .. well.. I guess breaking :).