Cannon ball run on rome/hilliard rd on a quad.

88lx5oh

saturday night (guess you could say sunday morning)

one of the guys i worked with had the bright idea to ride his 06 Honda TRX450R

from near west broad off of rome/ hilliard rd to my house in hilliard about 8 miles.

he took rome/ hilliard rd the entire way.

he went over 70 down through walmart/ meyer area past the new AAP. and never got caught.

pretty crazy, just thoguht id share.

also he is 42 years old lol.

Lol, we are starting to pick up go karts, like shifter karts and i was thinking it would be a blast to hit some surface streets like he did in the wee hours of the morning. Yaa i know it's not smart at all, and it probably won't happen but it would be fun as hell.

Hmmmm..........surprised we didn't get a call to go scrape his ass off the road.

yeah, i'm guessing he doesn't have health insurance with bright ideas like that, which means he'd be a patient of mine--don't bring him to mt. carmel when he wipes out.

Guest 78novaman
Are ATV's illegal on standard roads in Ohio?? I see them all the time out in the country hauling ass down the roads.

Yes. Farm equipment and bicycles are the only unregistered vehicles allowed on public roads. That rule is not really enforced in the country. Oh hell, where I grew up people drove their demo-derby ready cars to the fairgrounds!

yeah, i'm guessing he doesn't have health insurance with bright ideas like that, which means he'd be a patient of mine--don't bring him to mt. carmel when he wipes out.

actually he has great health insurance

full timer at honda. makes mad bank too