Mach 1 carnage at norwalk

TurboRust

r they all in the same spot? or a tooth here and there?

all 4 in one spot. They knew the car was going to be raced alot lot , i was told they were setup "tight"

I used this generic photo to represent how it looked since i dont have an actual picture.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/Turborust/ring.jpg

I understand hard launches and pinion angles caused this, and I'm not suprised or upset about it, I'm suprised that I launched that hard that consistently and drove away, technically the car is still drivable.

they new setup will be different and better I just to decide how nasty I want it to be(and what I can afford)

Guest hotrodmama024
wow 4:56's . I couldnt stand the 4:10's in my mustang. You did launch that car hard though. Well its a reason to upgrade.

You had a V6? Why would you put gears in it? I am glad you have this new car. Something worth building.

You had a V6? Why would you put gears in it? I am glad you have this new car. Something worth building.

v6? I hope your joking. Dont me mad becuase your camode couldnt keep up with my mustang.

I drove the car to work today and noticed gear oil all over the rear bumper, shit its dripping out the rear end cover. pull it in on a rack and pull the pan off

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/Turborust/myteeth.jpg

4 teeth broke off my ring gear of the 4.30's and shot into the rear end cover, one hit just right at the bottom between two bolt holes and allowed it to start leaking heavily. The cars getting parked for a little bit getting new rear suspension, 31 spline shit and 4.56's instead of 4.30's I'll be pullin wheels like Ray next spring.

DAMN...sorry to hear about that. Did you get my PM about cleaning off that gear oil from the paint?