Life is short have an affair

l36tols1

I can't stand the dishonesty of cheating, you're fucking married, thell them you're not satisfied and try to work it out.

That being said, if you're woman ain't satisfied, perhaps the reason is in the mirror. (harsh reality)

why does the site exist? Because there's no escaping your biology.

Just to add to my preveious post, i'm married, and both of us have cheated on the other. It was incredibly difficult to get over, and to get things back to the point where we could somewhat trust each other. i will never trust her 100% again, and it sucks. To much emphasis is placed on sex anymore, yea the shits fun, but, damn it aint everything....

This kind of stuff is why so many young adults do not get married. Why cant we still live like it was 30 years ago? When marriage was something that was cherished and cheating wasnt thought about. Now people want to make it seem ok.

+ 13047134975260345

It's sad to see that something that is supposed to be so memorable to people is something that is treated with no respect and no emotion these days. I swear, sometimes I think some people with rings on their fingers are more of a turn on to "some people" then ones who are single.. I don't get it. If you are with someone.. be with them, if you aren't happy and don't like them for who they really are.. move on and get out of it. Fucking retards.

+ 13047134975260345

It's sad to see that something that is supposed to be so memorable to people is something that is treated with no respect and no emotion these days. I swear, sometimes I think some people with rings on their fingers are more of a turn on to "some people" then ones who are single.. I don't get it. If you are with someone.. be with them, if you aren't happy and don't like them for who they really are.. move on and get out of it. Fucking retards.

I just signed up!

+ 13047134975260345

.I believe this... people get married 2 months after meeting each other these days. People marry for the wrong reasons whether its money, looks, sex or you just needed to marry someone to get out of the house and get your parents off your back (yes I know someone who did this). Personally the longer you wait to get married the harder it will be. A 28-32 year old comes with more baggage than a 18-20 year old. This would be the reason marriages lasted longer 20-30 years ago. It was not looked down upon to get married at 17-21 years of age.

Most people cheat because they are unhappy with how their partner treats them. They either don’t give them any attention anymore; they let themselves go and are no longer physically attracted to them. The sex isn’t good anymore or never was good. (If sex is that important to you then don’t get married or find someone who is good in bed). They have gone through rough spots with money and want someone who is well off. No one is happy these days with the basics; it has to be all or nothing. I’m not saying that it’s just the women because men are just as bad.

This kind of stuff is why so many young adults do not get married. Why cant we still live like it was 30 years ago? When marriage was something that was cherished and cheating wasnt thought about. Now people want to make it seem ok.

huh? cheating wasnt thought about? are you serious?

infidelity has been around for EVER. probably just about as long as marriage.

read some shakespeare sometime... othello and much ado about nothing are two that come to mind immediately.

hell, there were even julian laws that required husbands to divorce cheating wives that date to 17 BC...

sometimes I think some people with rings on their fingers are more of a turn on to "some people" then ones who are single.

if a woman sees a man who is attached then she realizes that he must be desirable in some capacity, or else he wouldnt be married.

(and ill be dollars to donuts that the "desirablitity" has something to do with how much money he makes lol)

I can't remember where but awhile back there was a place that would set up fake business trips with fake hotel numbers and what not for people looking for a little, 'on the side fun'. So if the husband/wife called it would be a mock hotel and what not.

It was really in depth as well. Fucking horrible. I'll try to find the link.