Need someone with a creative mind

tristanlee85

http://www.plastikhosting.net/uploads/tristanlee85/work/test.htm

This is a basic HTML document my Java application creates. Though what I currently have is perfectly fine for my managers at work, I would like to spice it up a bit. I can program anything, but I am better off dead when it comes to creating a professional, eye-catching design.

If anyone has a chance and would not mine creating something professional for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I do ask that images aren't used please.

http://www.plastikhosting.net/uploads/tristanlee85/work/test.htm

This is a basic HTML document my Java application creates. Though what I currently have is perfectly fine for my managers at work, I would like to spice it up a bit. I can program anything, but I am better off dead when it comes to creating a professional, eye-catching design.

If anyone has a chance and would not mine creating something professional for me, I would greatly appreciate it. I do ask that images aren't used please.

You know there are html codes you can use to have a color font, color back round, and color table?

You know there are html codes you can use to have a color font, color back round, and color table?

Yes I know that. I've been programming for 10 years now, mostly all of it web design. I just have no artistic ability to make it look professional. Giving me some colors to play with doesn't help.

@Everyone else: you're just jealous you don't have that sweet body that I do.