Indecent proposal

V8 Beast

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We all do things we dont like, every day, and some people have the shittiest jobs on the planet... that they have to work at EVERY day of their lives. I would settle for something I wouldn't enjoy for a few hours of 1 day of my life in order to be set for the rest of mine and my children.

Honestly look at it this way...

Think of what your wife/girlfriend did BEFORE she met you... and think about what YOU did before you met her... It's no different.

Honestly look at it this way...

Think of what your wife/girlfriend did BEFORE she met you... and think about what YOU did before you met her... It's no different.

Yea thanks for that..

Girlfreind yes, because there is no commitment and you could break up.....but a wife (especially with children) NO WAY!...you would end up destroying a family......plus i am religious and that would be like selling my soul to the devil..

Yea thanks for that..

Girlfreind yes, because there is no commitment and you could break up.....but a wife (especially with children) NO WAY!...you would end up destroying a family......plus i am religious and that would be like selling my soul to the devil..

So you are saying your marriage is worth more than 7 million dollars? Or are you saying having a guy boink you isnt worth 7 million dollars?

Yea thanks for that..

You "technically" wouldn't destroy anything if your wife was ok with it. Truthfully " OK " that is.

And I don't feel you would be "gay" for letting a man do this to you. If you think otherwise I feel you are ignorant.

Guest hotrodmama024
Yea thanks for that..

If you are soo religious how come you are on here cussing every word in the book, and egging ILLEGAL racing? Isnt that selling your soul to the devil already?

If you are soo religious how come you are on here cussing every word in the book, and egging ILLEGAL racing? Isnt that selling your soul to the devil already?

Please dont turn this into another religeous thread.

And I guess Trowa is kinda right. One homosexual act, does not make you gay. In this case it makes you a business man.

I am not religious actually. I just trying to get some insight on our friendly neighbors.

What he is saying is that an act of this nature and magnatude is unacceptable. It's one thing to cuss, its another to perform adultery for financial gain. I can see where he is coming from with this one...

You "technically" wouldn't destroy anything if your wife was ok with it. Truthfully " OK " that is.

And I don't feel you would be "gay" for letting a man do this to you. If you think otherwise I feel you are ignorant.

A wife would never be ok with it....and would probably be devorced before long.....hey its my opinion if you want to have some guy go off in your mouth..go for it jr.....you probably do it for kicks anyways.....

A wife would never be ok with it....and would probably be devorced before long.....hey its my opinion if you want to have some guy go off in your mouth..go for it jr.....you probably do it for kicks anyways.....

Sure since you know everything that must be true. You might change your mind seeing that money in front of you. I don't care how religioul you are, money is tempting.

My wife won the bet :(

I told her only a few guys would admit to accepting the money. I didnt think a forum full of macho guys would openly admit they would do it. I figured you would all type no, but say yes in your head.

Money talks you should bet on that next time.