Friday 10/5 at 10pm Hooters in Hilliard

Farley

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck. Every fucking time we schedule a god damn meet, everyones like, oh ill be there, and then not a single fucking mother fucker shows up. Im tired of this bull fucking shit. Im tired of wasting my mother fucking gas, to drive to gods fucking knows where, to see if any of you assholes actully fucking show up, and guess the fuck what... everyone bitches the fuck out. Fucking christ, if your not going to show up, then dont fucking say you are, becaus ei was expecting to see about 10 happy go lucky mother fucking bastards sitting in the lot, and what do i see, Brians fucking ass hanging half way out his door... and thats it. You guys are all fucking rediculous. If you dont want to meet up and grab a fucking bite, then dont, but dont get on here and shovel out this fucking bullshit about how certian you are going to be there... especially you viper boy. Instead, i had to sit with Brian, and his fucking wife, while listening to this other stupid fucking bitch talk about the dumbest bullshit ive ever heard in my life for a half a fucking hour, just so I could at least make my fucking trip worth it. And then, if that wasnt enough, the fucking waitress tried to pull my fucking ranch cup out of my hands to open it for me, and about bitch slapped that whore. The only good fucking thing that i got out of the meet, was fucking with ricers the whole way home. Every turn i made, a fucking fart can equiped fucking honda. But besides all that, it fucking sucked, and i hate everyone and thier mother fucking moms for it. God FUCKING Damnit!

Seriously what the fuck is going on around around this damn place? Its like fucking QS&L has everyone by the fucking balls. If we dont meet at that stupid ass place then I guess we cant meet fucking anywhere. Nick and I fucking sat at that damn table hoping to get a good looking waitress to wait our table, but instead we get a ranch stealing whore. I am about fucking ready to just give the fuck up. I didnt even have any bastard ass ricers to fuck with on my fucking way home!!

What the fuck. Every fucking time we schedule a god damn meet, everyones like, oh ill be there, and then not a single fucking mother fucker shows up. Im tired of this bull fucking shit. Im tired of wasting my mother fucking gas, to drive to gods fucking knows where, to see if any of you assholes actully fucking show up, and guess the fuck what... everyone bitches the fuck out. Fucking christ, if your not going to show up, then dont fucking say you are, because i was expecting to see about 10 happy go lucky mother fucking bastards sitting in the lot, and what do i see, Brians fucking ass hanging half way out his door... and thats it. You guys are all fucking rediculous. If you dont want to meet up and grab a fucking bite, then dont, but dont get on here and shovel out this fucking bullshit about how certian you are going to be there... especially you viper boy. Instead, i had to sit with Brian, and his fucking wife, while listening to this other stupid fucking bitch talk about the dumbest bullshit ive ever heard in my life for a half a fucking hour, just so I could at least make my fucking trip worth it. And then, if that wasnt enough, the fucking waitress tried to pull my fucking ranch cup out of my hands to open it for me, and about bitch slapped that whore. The only good fucking thing that i got out of the meet, was fucking with ricers the whole way home. Every turn i made, a fucking fart can equiped fucking honda. But besides all that, it fucking sucked, and i hate everyone and thier mother fucking moms for it. God FUCKING Damnit!

Beat that shit :D

(fuck) my (fucking) car wasn't (fucking) working (fuck)...

Wathc your mouth boy... you kiss your mother with that mouth? Wait till youre grown up a bit before dropping the f bomb mid sentence... you use it very awkwardly anyway... pretty soon, like 4 or 5 yrs from now, itll be a fuckin comma.