I hate Mercedes!!

Amy

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the fact that I got 13 mailings for both of my cars as the warranty started to expire tells you what a fucking rip they are. Agreed that manuf ext warranty is probably the only safe way to go... it seems you can occaisonally get lucky and screw them (ie just get your money back in needed repairs) but far more often they screw you.

I don't agree with people who start or work for businesses like that. Just another form of theft in my opinion.

Do not go to MAG! Go to Evans Automotive, they do a better job and are more qualified. Also they cost less.

Forgot about this place! I always used to take a spin through their lot while out driving at night, much more interesting than any dealer......

Then I got detained for trespassing, turns out they had trouble with break-ins, fuckin ghetto!

Yeah they have a yellow Vector M12 in one of the bays, it's been there forever. Last time we drove by it looked like they were doing major head work on a Countach. Neat place, and of course the owner has a Lamborghini V12 w/ a piece of glass on top as his desk! Can't go wrong.

Mercedes used to be #1 in quality and #1 in customer service. That's not an ad, it's a statistical fact. They held that title for 15 years or so, right up until the 90s, where it turned a COMPLETE 180, now they're almost dead last.

They died in 1990 because Lexus was introduced in the end of '89. Lexus has been the #1 most dependable Automobile manufacturer for the last 13 years in a row (with Buick tying them last year). Toyota is ranked #4 most dependable auto manufacturer.

Also Lexus is ranked #1 in Customer Service. I believe you may be able to see all of this stuff from JD Power & Assoiciates.

Yeah they have a yellow Vector M12 in one of the bays, it's been there forever. Last time we drove by it looked like they were doing major head work on a Countach. Neat place, and of course the owner has a Lamborghini V12 w/ a piece of glass on top as his desk! Can't go wrong.

Its a Jag V12. Vectors would find a good home there because they use Lamborghini power.

True about Lexus, they changed the market.