LOL USC Lost

SpaceGhost

Has anyone else REALLY REALLY enjoyed watching Florida lose 2 weeks in a row?? The balls on that LSU coach last night were just massive. Going for the win like that was the biggest gamble I think I've ever seen.

Yeah I hate Florida with a passion, but in that game I didn't really care who won or lost. Wouldn't have minded seeing LSU lose to see them drop in rankings. I'd like to see OSU take the National Title this year -- their defense is way better than last year and I think they have a better chance at winning it this year.

Gas for driving to Purdue on Saturday 50.00 Bucks

Tailgate Money: 75.00

Screaming O-H-I-O on all four sides of Ross Ade Stadium on National TV: PRICELESS

USC and FLA losing...even better!

GO BUCKS!

Lets not, because the SEC school that goes to the title game verus us would make it another lop sided affair.

Yeah we might as well just throw in the towel. If we play OUR brand of football we can play with any of them. Maybe it is the rose colored glasses I am wearing but what happened last year was an exception. I don't see that happeneing to a Tress-coached team again anytime soon. Bri9ng on the Tigers or the Gators (assuming we take care of our business which is not a forgone conclusion!)

Yeah we might as well just throw in the towel. If we play OUR brand of football we can play with any of them. Maybe it is the rose colored glasses I am wearing but what happened last year was an exception. I don't see that happeneing to a Tress-coached team again anytime soon. Bri9ng on the Tigers or the Gators (assuming we take care of our business which is not a forgone conclusion!)

Im an OSU fan but have always wondered how we would match up to bigger/"better" SEC schools. I'd love to play FL again but most likely we will play LSU in the BCS championship. That is of course should we make it that far.

So USC is DEFINITLY out of any sort of BCS title contention now right? And considering FL now has 2 losses, LSU is poised to be one of the only unbeaten teams in the nation.

there's still a lot of season left....

Gas for driving to Purdue on Saturday 50.00 Bucks

Tailgate Money: 75.00

Screaming O-H-I-O on all four sides of Ross Ade Stadium on National TV: PRICELESS

USC and FLA losing...even better!

GO BUCKS!

i saw that. my wife was sleeping by then, but i woke her up to show her. she said "that's nice" and went back to sleep.