Muhahahaha, CaLL OUT Bitches!

thorne

#1 True blue - digg + what ever.

#2 Miller - Why because I can

#3 Shanton - Got that kraut repaired

#4 soslo50 - why not ;)

Anyone interested in playing let me know.

Ohh and SAM,

20 - 100 You off the bottle.

Friday night I'm going to the track if anyone wants to cick off some there. But I am going to mostlikely assuming i dont snap something be out afterwards. Pm me cell #'s and I will txt everyone were to meet because I'm not going to QSL to have 50 ricers follow me

Friday night I'm going to the track if anyone wants to cick off some there. But I am going to mostlikely assuming i dont snap something be out afterwards. Pm me cell #'s and I will txt everyone were to meet because I'm not going to QSL to have 50 ricers follow me

It is not that serious. You act as if you have a 9-10 sec car. They will not follow you. Why are you so paranoid(nevermind that) Just meet somewhere post it on here. Could race and politely move to another spot. Meet and discuss and leave. Very easy!

It is not that serious. You act as if you have a 9-10 sec car. They will not follow you. Why are you so paranoid(nevermind that) Just meet somewhere post it on here. Could race and politely move to another spot. Meet and discuss and leave. Very easy!

Gotcha man, I've just been pissed off last few times I went out had way to many tag alongs.