Advanced Auto Parts Cruise In - Sat. Oct 13th

V8 Beast

The CR cruise in is a go for next Saturday. Here is an update of whats going on.

+ If you spend more than $20 you get a 10% discount on your purchases.

+ Advanced is still nice enough to let us use their lot.

+ We can meet while the sun is still out!!!

- Bathrooms will not be accessable because things came up missing last time. (Hooters is right accross the lot, so we are still cool)

- Some people here decided to leave trash on the lot after I left.

The last one pisses me off but no one is going to point elbows. I do my best to make sure the lot is clean before we head out, but someone decided to give the AAP employees extra work to do :mad: If it was you just know that its not appreciated and we have decided to move on.

We are going to have a lot of fun!!!!!! I also hear a few unicorns are going to be able to make it out to this one :D

5pm-9pm

Advanced Auto Parts

2110 Hilliard Rome Rd.

Hilliard, OH 43026-9629

614-876-5482

I really want to see your car, AJ. It looks amazing!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/images/smilies/nutswinger.gif

LOL j/p.

i don't know how long that cruise thing Amy has going on is going to be, hopefully i'll make it back in time to roll up to Advanced for a bit.

I'll be up at Quaker Steak and Lube for sure. I'm pretty new here so i'll get to meet some ppl.

Its going to be at advanced auto parts. Afterwards we walk over to hooters and eat. QS&L is a universal meeting spot for all of Columbus now. Its no longer an offical CR meeting place. We may still roll up there after we eat.