Crower Cams

Reed44

I am looking at getting some cams for the evo in the future. I know alot of people talk about hks and use them. What about crower? I use them in my race quads and they are outstanding. Does anyone know how well they work in the Evo?

check this link out pics and vid of mine after i put them in., i suggest head bolts and spring and retainers, i have 8 supertech retainers, so if you can get 8 more bad, ill hook you on a price. most places will charge you 500 - 600 bucks

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41552

We have Brian crower cams in stock ready to sell with springs an retainers.

280's or 272's

goto briancrower.com to check them out. We have installed several sets now with great results. Just did a evo mr last week with 280s and stock turbo to 400 wheel!

Ill sell them brand new cams only for $270

We can also take care of you on the install side as well, we have done countless evos now, and can beat good ole Dave buschers pricing.

-Brandon

Guest v8_What?
the best cams for a evo are the GSC's right now. I think under them are the JUN shafts(but they want a arm and a leg for those). I run HKS 280's. They have not done me wrong yet and I seem to like them so for!