mugen civic project. temp work

boosted98gst

compete auto here in marysville is hiring for more guys that can work on cars/put them together.

job dutys are putting 08 4 door civic si together with mugen parts.

rims

exhaust

aero kit

suspension

other small things.

you will be placed on a team with 2 other people, each has there own job duty, like putting the suspension on ect. each team put together 8 cars per night. they are looking for 4 more people, we have already been working on them for a week.

must be able to pass drug test

can work on cars

not a lazy fuck

pm me for more info.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2007-honda-civic-mugen-si-sedan-revealed.html

shit! well how long is this going on for. ill be off for a month in january and this would be perfect for me. working at the honda plant i know how things need to be done.. fitment, quality. and used to work as a mechanic, still do side work every weekend.

anyway i can come in do an interview and what not so they could expect some help in january??? or is this not going to be going on in january??

also what is the pay?

1 per dealership nationwide which is somthing around 1200 cars

this is going on till dec 20th, then they will be starting an element project.

pay is not that great but good for 2nd job its 10.25 and hour+ .50 per hour every week your on time, then if your there till dec 20th and not late they will give you an extra 1$ per hour on top of that. no engine work is done , pretty much just suspension and cosmetic. all tools are supply by snap-on, very clean working area ect.

id just stop in one night or day, the guy incharged just asked me if I had any more friends that wanted to work. Most my friends already work at honda or other jobs so I thought id ask here. If you can do alligments and have a good driving record , you also can do that and then take the car on a test spot, and do turns around cones, speed bumps and a small drive around a certain area near honda.