Wtb: Snake

STEVE-O

Umm, would you take wild-born? Cuz I have this creek nearby, and a distain for athoritah.

Let me know before weds, 'else I won't get any before spring. :p

Was just about to say the same thing. The only ones I've found recently are small species, though.

go to captive born at morse/maize by toys r us. i bought a ball python at the local pet shop for like 50-80$ (cant remember), and i had mites 2x. terry, the owner of CB will get you set up, and he knows his shit. hes the older (mid-late 40s) black guy in there, bald head, with glasses

on the east side? only other place ive known his shop to be was at morse/cleveland, but he moved out of there a couple years ago due to a lot of problems with the property the owner wouldnt fix.

i was just up at the new shop a couple months ago. its right in the corner next to toys r us between that and subway

Friend of a close friend may still have this snake for sale. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38548&highlight=boa

The snake may still be for sale, maybe not, the post is a little old, but I know she mainly wants it to go to a good home. It is a nicely colored snake from the pics I have seen.

on the east side? only other place ive known his shop to be was at morse/cleveland, but he moved out of there a couple years ago due to a lot of problems with the property the owner wouldnt fix.

i was just up at the new shop a couple months ago. its right in the corner next to toys r us between that and subway

Yea maybe 2 years ago he opened another shop off main that was open for a really short period of time.He still had that morse shop then too.

I was thinking about getting rid of my pythons but im not 100%..It's hard to make time to feed them both since they don't stay with me,but I do and I like them.

that it the store my boss was going to go look at.I work at cms or columbus micro systems off on westerville road. We have a fish tank and i am in the production dept so its kool. pics would be great and j zig please get details

im telling you, do not buy something like a snake from a local pet shop. they will give you all the wrong shit right off the bat and you will spend more fixing it then doing it right the first time

pet store told me to get a mesh lid, heat light, and this mulch looking shit for bedding. all wrong. they need a VERY humid environment, so you will need to get a solid lid, and bedding that if it gets on the rats during eating, the snake can digest. also, the pet store tried to get me to feed it mice when they were out of rats, when in reality, if you get them on rats, and put them back on mice, its hard as fuck to get them BACK on rats

just do it right the first time, talk to terry.