CompuSTAR car alarm.. need help!

sciongirl

i have a computstar 2nd 2W900FMR (3000) model car alarm and the damn thing isn't working.

the remote is on but when i hit unlock the little antenna in the left corner flashes like it's not getting a signal from the car. so i used the factory alarm to get the doors unlocked, which didnt turn the alarm itself off... and it doesnt shut up. it also doesnt let me start the car...

i ended up turning the key on and off 5 times to try to put it in valet mode and i think that work coz i can now start the car... but i dont know whats wrong with it or if its gonna freak out again. im not locking it until i fix it....

anyone know anything about these? or a good place? i was told slow motion sells these????

thanks

Jack at Evans Automotive on Morse Rd is an expert with these! And all electrical. Pm me if you're interested in going there to get it fixed.

Evans Automotive? never heard of it.. where is it located? and yes.. im interested! i need this fixed ASAP.

right now, my only option is Columbus Car Audio and... i'm scared.