Fastest/quickest stock bottom LS1

V8 Beast

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering that Linn and I are not going to get to battle it out this year :( I was wondering who here thinks they have the fastest and quickest stock bottom LS1??

I am going to say that Brad with the TT SS Z28 would have to be at the top or close to it. I would venture that I would have the fastest totally stock LS1 (even stock manifolds), but hooking it up from a dig is a little difficult.

I dont know about you, but I'm tired of seeing Thorn, SoSlo, and True blue racing each other every week. I would love to see rolls and digs!!!! This site has so many LS1's, but no one really speaks up. I have been waiting all summer for someone to call all of us out, but it never happened. Linn even went on LS1tech and said that he has the fastest stock bottom, and nobody responded.

Ant, I thought you upgraded parts of your block?

You can brag all day about what you put down, but track numbers talk. It don't mean shit if you can't put it to the ground.

No Brian, my bottom end is completely stock. I have a Comp XER Cam, pocket-ported 6.0L heads, Lingenfelter/Weiand intake, Crane 650 dual springs w/ titanium retainers, Comp Cams hardened 7.40 pushrods, SLP oil pump, and Comp Hex-a-Just timing set, MAC 1 3/4" mid-length headers, ported/polished stock TB.

I dont know about you, but I'm tired of seeing Thorn, SoSlo, and True blue racing each other every week. I would love to see rolls and digs!!!! This site has so many LS1's, but no one really speaks up. I have been waiting all summer for someone to call all of us out, but it never happened. Linn even went on LS1tech and said that he has the fastest stock bottom, and nobody responded.

Ant, I thought you upgraded parts of your block?

Take matters into your own hands and start calling people out then. Easiest solution to your problem..

You can brag all day about what you put down, but track numbers talk. It don't mean shit if you can't put it to the ground.

No Brian, my bottom end is completely stock. I have a Comp XER Cam, pocket-ported 6.0L heads, Lingenfelter/Weiand intake, Crane 650 dual springs w/ titanium retainers, Comp Cams hardened 7.40 pushrods, SLP oil pump, and Comp Hex-a-Just timing set, MAC 1 3/4" mid-length headers, ported/polished stock TB.

I have to disagree with ya dark! Track numbers mean NOTHING on the street!!Sorry!!Truth and fact pal!! :cool: your mayor :cool:

I have to disagree with ya dark! Track numbers mean NOTHING on the street!!Sorry!!Truth and fact pal!! :cool: your mayor :cool:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t218/slipperyfish1000/fail.jpg

I know a few people on here can point out streets that hook better than some tracks....

Rambler, you must digress with my other statement. If you can't put those numbers to the ground, they're worthless.

Brian, birdies are sometimes wrong. Guess who's been running a stock tranny with a rebuild kit all these years as well? :grin2:

Sorry dark, I'll stick with my facts! I'm right!! If you guys would street race instead of talk all day, you would know I'm right too!! :cool: your mayor! :cool: