Jason's Z06

AJ

Guest Removed
Woops.....bet that is an expensive warranty claim.

I wonder how hard GM fights the claim on those since they know how race car ready those cars are from the factory.

Um no! they have a issue with it!

yeah they asked: oil level, coolant level, engine mods, signs of over heating, oil condition, coolant mixing with the oil. then they said go ahead and order the engine. BTW GM warranty cost on the engine alone is $12,323.00 thats not counting labor or gaskets and fluids.

At least you're probably getting some nice labor out of it. I'd kill for a good ticket once in a while.

LOL 13.6 to R&R if it will pass i found a labor op that will get me 16 plus an alignment. if you want you can come help me haha

96 steps to taking the engine out, you have to take off the brake booster and all that crap, as well as the sub frame. its gonna suck ass.

LOL 13.6 to R&R if it will pass i found a labor op that will get me 16 plus an alignment. if you want you can come help me haha

96 steps to taking the engine out, you have to take off the brake booster and all that crap, as well as the sub frame. its gonna suck ass.

I would love that lol. Even the 13.9 would be nice. I turned somewhere around 10+ last saturday, yet I still ended the week at 20.5 hours :(

So wait....are the pistons defective and weak or something? or did something he did cause this?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/CamaroAJ/JasonZ06003.jpg

from this I'd say the valve spring broke and the valve dropped. but I could be wrong.

WoW!...this is common?

yes and no, its happend to alot of people but its not common enough that GM says its common yet.

Hal, this is a slow week, i have 2 big jobs down (jason's and a truck with a list) that killed my week so i only have 20 something, last week and the week before were ok 45 and 48 but i still wasn't that busy.