Computer parts: Pentium 4 3.2ghz (800 fsb), Abit IC7 motherboard, 512mbx2 (1gb) DDR

RX-7 Addict

Hello,

I am selling some computer parts.

1.) Abit IC7. Intel i875p based. Includes AGP 8x, 5 PCI slots, etc SATA raid. $100

ABIT IC7

CPUs

Intel Pentium 4/Celeron in Socket 478 Packaging with 400/533/800MHz Quad Pumped Bus and Hyper-Threading technology.

Chipset

Intel 875P

Functions for overclocking and tuning

Adjustable Vcore, Vmem, Vagp, Independently adjustable AGP and PCI clocks

Memory

4 DDR SDRAM DIMM slots for PC2100, PC2700 and PC3200 memory, up to 4GB

AGP

AGP 8x

PCI

5 slots

USB 2.0

8 ports

FireWire (IEEE1394)

3 ports

Parallel ATA

2 ports, ATA-33/66/100

Serial ATA-150

2 ports, RAID 0 support (ICH5R)

Integrated Audio

6-channel AC’97 (Realtek ALC650E)

BIOS

Phoenix-Award v6.00PG

Form-factor

ATX

2.) Intel Pentium 4 3.2 ghz, 800 fsb. socket 478 $80. Still faster than many new processors today.

I can also throw in a zalman heatsink/ fan for $25. The heatsink is pure copper (cost $50+) , It has a resistor to control fan speed, and is virtually silent. The fan is 92mm.

3.) DDR memory. 184pin. $30 . I forget the specs on these, but they are Corsair, high end, cost me a lot originally, and come with some nice copper heatspreaders which cost $30. 512mb x2 , designed for dual channel.

4.) 256mb Geforce 6200 $25 . its AGP 8x, has 256mb of ddr memory and is made by evga. Not very high end, but the card is about 1 year old.

5.) Linksys wireless card. Never used it, but works great. PCI. $20.

I will be adding to this post when I am at home and can take a closer look inside the computer. I will give discounts to combined items. Items can be looked at/ picked up on OSU campus.

Thanks,

Scott

Yes,

I just upgraded to a Intel Quad core processor and a new motherboard, memory, etc.

Its not a complete system, but is the 'important parts' ie. , motherboard, processor, memory, video card. Well technically all you would need is a power supply and a harddrive.

I will sell the motherboard, processor, memory, and video card for $200. Add a bit more if you want the heatsink/fan and the wireless network card. I can definantly take care of anyone who needs extra cables for DVD drives or harddrives etc

p.s. I will throw in a free 100mbit Intel network card to whomever buys the motherboard. Since most mobos come with a NIC anyways.

I also have a Dell x300 laptop. it is 2.9 pounds (roughly 1/3 the weight of a typical laptop). It has a 12.1" screen, 1.2 ghz pentium M, 640mb ram, 20 or 30 gb harddrive. Built in wireless and a network card and modem. Comes with MS windows and office (word, excel, etc). Has a battery charging problem, I just plug it in always. Rarely used, cosmetically excellent. $325.