Any pitbull owners

Sam1647545489

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm

Im on the other end.. and hear calls a lot for "dog bite, pit bull, bit 12yr old and shes bleeding out from her leg, ambulence in route".

I do not approve of them, too dangerous.

ITS FUCKING BULL SHIT BECAUSE EVERY FUCKING POWER BREAD THATS NOT A FUCKING ROTT IS CALLED A PIT BULL. MY DOG IS CALLED A FUCKING PIT BULL ALL THE TIME. IT PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF TO NO END. YOU CANT BLAME THE BREED FOR THE OWNER. ANY DOG THAT HIS A POWERFUL JAW STRUCTURE AS DOES A BULL DOG OR ROTT OR BOXER CAN CAUSE THAT KINDA OF DAMAGE.

HAVE YOU SEEN A FUCKING CHOW ATTACK? yOU THINK A PITS BAD ..... THEY ARE NASTY

Sorry for the caps but I hate that poeple liump shit up. I bet every time that happens its in a fucked up neighbor hood were stupid fucking wanna be thugs beat there dogs so they can havre fucking backyard fights and make them ean. why is a bulldog chosen because there strong.

The owner makes the temper. My dog could fucking kill if he wanted. If you would like tos ee him chew on a cow leg bone I will post up a video. But he would never attack someone with out just reason. fuck he wont even play ruff with a female or if he dont know you can play ruff.

I would trust my dog in af ucking ursery of infants . I think its aboslute shit. Because I know for damn well to many "MUTTS" are called pits. To be a true american stafford shire terrier or a olde E or American Bull dog or a Bully breed period there is to be 0 I mean 0 human agression. My aunt is a breeder of bullys and thats something thats heavly watched for but she's never had a problem with it nor has any other properly bred dog.

It's not fair to call a mutt a pit. A Pure Bred Papered Animal thats from a repituable breeder will not be a dick unless beat and abused.

NOW on the other side a back yard junk pit/mix can be agressive. BUT thats fucking solve abale.

Go watch some dog whisperer before you damn a breed because of the owners.

certain dogs are pron to more aggressive behaviors. yes... not every one thats aggressive will attack. but even a aggressive breed of dog can snap for no reason. as can any dog.

Dogs Do not premediate. There will be a reason.

Triple post for awesome looking brindle puppys.

Cool looking bully. If you want to change the name do it now she will catch on very quickly.

and KEEP SOCILIZING :)

CR Alum creek dog park day?

I'm calling you out for a tennis ball retrieval contest, I'm bringing dooo and showing everyone whats up with fetch.

I have a American Bulldog I have owned 3 pitbulls and 2 Great Danes My American Bulldog is quicker then any pit I have owned and is stronger then any of my Great Danes.

He gets called a pit bull all the time but I seriously doubt there are any 90lb solid muscle pits running around and yes that is my dog in the sig..

My next dog with be a Cane Corso or a Argentina Dogo..

I owned an American Bulldog for 6 years until I graduated HS and moved away from home. She was one of the best dogs I've even been around. Strong as an ox and gentle as can be. I've been trying to get my wife to let me get another but she doesn't like big dogs, she wants this little ankle biting dust mop looking thing. Ugh.

Nice looking dog Sam.

all wussy dogs. Saints ftw

only 9 months old and already 115lbs, growing as we speak

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=517769 @8 weeks

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=517780 @8 months

http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=get&tp=517779

I <3 where is my beer, they are supposed to come prefilled with beer right?

Question, my dog doesnt seem to eat much, the previous owner said that this is normal since she is in a new enviroment. Anyone else have any issue like this. She will eat alittle but not much in the 2 days I have had her. Is this normal behavior or will she start to eat once she is more use to the place..

Sam I think once she gets used to her new house and more comfortable with her surroundings she will eat more.

I gave a dog away recently because of my job and not being able to be home for the dog. She didn't eat much for the first few weeks in her new house, but she is doing fine now.

Sam I think once she gets used to her new house and more comfortable with her surroundings she will eat more.

I gave a dog away recently because of my job and not being able to be home for the dog. She didn't eat much for the first few weeks in her new house, but she is doing fine now.

OK thats what I figured, I just wanna make sure she is ok. I have been giving her little bites of ham which she seems to like alot just to make sure something is in her stomach, but she seems to eat alittle here and there so I think she will be ok.

When we brought both of our German Shepards home we asked the previous owner/trainers for a peice of clothing or a rag or something from the house/kennel the dogs previously stayed in so they could smell something from "home". it seemed to ease the transition for both of them into their new home without any ill-affect.

All we did was keep that rag or peice clothing around were the dog slept and very close to it when we brought them home in the car. It only took them a few hours to explore things and settle in and the eating thing didnt happen but has happened to us before

Question, my dog doesnt seem to eat much, the previous owner said that this is normal since she is in a new enviroment. Anyone else have any issue like this. She will eat alittle but not much in the 2 days I have had her. Is this normal behavior or will she start to eat once she is more use to the place..

Try to mix some wet food in with the dogs kibble. That will usually do the trick. Also, what are you feeding your dog? Responsible owners should feed their dogs premium dog food, especially people who won't miss a couple extra dollars a month. I'm sure you wouldn't.

Companies like Avoderm, Royal Canin, Innova, ProPlan Natural, Canidae, or Nutro. Anything without bi-products or generic food labels (ie "meat", "polutry").

CR Alum creek dog park day?

I'm down. I don't let my pups swim in the lake at the Alum Creek Dog Park anymore though b/c they both got giardia last time they swam in it. That was an expensive vet visit.

may have to sell my blue brindle pit with grey eyes had her at norwalk if any of you seen her can send pics if interested she's 6 months old

Can you pm me some pics/price and is she fixed or not?

Sam, the previous owners stole my dog's name. Titan seems kinda of a male name, too. BTW, you can change her name to whatever you want. It won't take long for her.

Try to mix some wet food in with the dogs kibble. That will usually do the trick. Also, what are you feeding your dog? Responsible owners should feed their dogs premium dog food, especially people who won't miss a couple extra dollars a month. I'm sure you wouldn't.

Companies like Avoderm, Royal Canin, Innova, ProPlan Natural, Canidae, or Nutro. Anything without bi-products or generic food labels (ie "meat", "polutry").

I'm down. I don't let my pups swim in the lake at the Alum Creek Dog Park anymore though b/c they both got giardia last time they swam in it. That was an expensive vet visit.

Mixed a cup of dry with about 2 spoons of wet and she ate it right up. Thanks for the tip.