later

Guest 99BlackPonyGT

leavin this forum...got better things to do than get attacked by people over the net for no reason.... anyone sees me in person or wants to chat or w/e feel free to talk to me...a lot of people here seem like genuinely great people but i got better things to do...every post i make i get attacked...so like i said, im leavin the forum but if anyone runs into me in person and wants to chat or bs about cars or w/e ide be more than happy to meet y'all

"

all i heard was "blah blah blah i suck big hairy donkey dick"

who gives a shit if your leaving you suck dick for pennies any way.

:asshole:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So wait, you made a post announcing that you're a butthurt little bitch that's leaving because some big mean men made fun of you on the internet because you were a dumbfuck little ricer with a V8 and decided to race while on suspended license. So the fuck what. You're acting like a little girl, just trying to grab attention. What the fuck did you think this thread was going to do, get us all to say "no, no we didn't mean it come back, you're such an asset to the CR community because you bring the insight that only a sensitive, caring individual such as yourself provides." I'm glad you're leaving because you've shown your true colors; you're just a whiney 17 year old ricer attention whore. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out, you menstrual discharge.