Looking for supercharger dimensions/options, and tips for choosing

Science Abuse

Very vague question, I know. Winter may see a neccesary rebuild of my M90, andI'm considering putting something else in its place. Whatever goes in can be a bit longer in the case, but not in the snout. this is OE on the Jag:

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1995/check1ro6.png

I'm looking for 400hp worth of air, with room to grow. I say room to grow because, even if I dont shoot higher, I don't want a strung out heat pump of a blower, that's what I have now. I'm at 320 ish right now, a simple increase in efficiency may be all I need.

What does the market have in the way of roots or twin screw blowers, that suck in the back and blow out the top? If I've read correctly, you can get Eaton MP112s with varying snout lengths, but I haven't been able to confirm that with an add or a price anywhere. I petite twin screw would be just what the doctor ordered, but all I've found have been 2 liter+ monstors. I don't need 600hp. :)

Whipple seems to be the most cooperative in terms of sizing, any input on quality?

Thanks in advance.