wtb verizon phone

stevethepirate

talk to Jeff (l36tols1), he's awesome.

Consider getting a G'Zone. He hooked me up with one and the thing is basically college-proof. I've dropped it off a 2nd story window and in a toilet and beer and it still doesn't even have sticky keys. Best phone I've ever owned.

put it this way, i want a newer phone, but i just cant justify paying the $400 or whatever these phones cost retail!

that g'zone looks interesting. the "liquid indicator" thing on my razr changed colors, showing that it has gotten "wet" at some point. the lady at the store told me that it will change colors if its really humid outside. this razr is honestly the worst phone ive ever had!

talk to Jeff (l36tols1), he's awesome.

Consider getting a G'Zone. He hooked me up with one and the thing is basically college-proof. I've dropped it off a 2nd story window and in a toilet and beer and it still doesn't even have sticky keys. Best phone I've ever owned.

Haha awesome. I should have gotten this phone. I saw it and considered it but too damn big.

Haha awesome. I should have gotten this phone. I saw it and considered it but too damn big.

i hate small phones, all my phones have been huge cuz I hate when I can't feel it vibrate in my pocket. but you're right, its like half a pound and 7 inches long when open

EDIT: by the way, I have the Type-S, not the Type-V. The type v is the one with the gigantic cowcatcher on the front, mine is this:

http://www.slashphone.com/media/data/796/casio-gzone-types-3.jpg