Bar/Restauarnt Owners?

schmuckingham

Are any of the current members or anyone you know a bar or restaurant owner?

I just started working for my family business on the sales side about 2 months ago and my region is Ohio and Michigan because these two makrets havent been paid much attention to anymore. I am not trying to sell stuff on CR but i just want to get a feel for the market in Cbus as to my knowledge we dont currently have a large market down there.

Our company is named Lake Erie Frozen foods and we do frozen appetizers like jalepeno poppers, cheese sticks, zucchini sticks/planks, pizza bites and stuff of that nature. We sell through distributors all over 48 states but we dont sell directly to the end users ( but since i am on here i can hook you up).

Also if anyone has any ideas or something that sounds interesting you can always let me know

Since we have had only one person on our sales staff until we hired another person and myself we have left the local markets up to out brokers ( who havent been doing a great job)

Also we have seen a large slip in the southern ohio market and dont know if its on the street or with our brokers

A good buddy of mine is opening a bar in the next week in Reynoldsburg actually. Haven't had a chance to make it out there to check it out yet, but the friends and family night is this Saturday, so I'm hoping to make it out there for a bit. I know they have a full kitchen, but I'll mention this to him when I talk with him this week.