Omg Lollerskates

Sam1647545489

Okay, I've been dating this Japanese girl from my university course for some time now. It's more convenient for us to return to her house after a night out because she lives almost in the center of the city itself, her parent's are pretty rich back in Japan.

She has an odd practice, after I take a shit she tells me not to flush and she'll do it later. She said there's a special way to flush. The urgency with which she did this lead me to believe that she had some sort of issue with the plumbing or something. But the other day I was alone in her flat, and I went to the freezer for some icecream. I opened up the tub of icecream, and it chock-ablock with baggies of my shit tied at the end.

She's been storing my cosby kids like trophies.

I asked her about it and she became very ashamed. I said, 'Look, I'm a bit freaked out, but it's okay, just tell me why you're doing it?'

She started crying, I couldn't get a reason out of her.

She said something about the shit being a part of me, and not wanting to lose it. But she was sobbing pretty bad. I decided to stop asking questions.

Anyway, what should I do? I mean, maybe I could accept it, but she has become very reserved around me now, and I haven't taken a shit since.

Anyway, what should I do? I mean, maybe I could accept it, but she has become very reserved around me now, and I haven't taken a shit since.

I always though you were full it. Now it is confirmed.

Guest v8_What?
After being in Japan for the last 3 years I have heard alot of stories. But you take the cake on all I have heard. Sounds like you have a girl that might like some poo action or something. Man I am prayin for ya!

After being in Japan for the last 3 years I have heard alot of stories. But you take the cake on all I have heard. Sounds like you have a girl that might like some poo action or something. Man I am prayin for ya!

Don't believe everything on the internetz. :D