Need minor exhaust work

lawnman

I have a 2000 Trans am. It has long tubes, ory and straight pipes out the back . My problem is the ory is rubbing under the drivers floor pan and also rubbing the driveshaft loop. I would need there to be no contact between the ory and car.

Let me know if this is anyone that can do this.

I have a 2000 Trans am. It has long tubes, ory and straight pipes out the back . My problem is the ory is rubbing under the drivers floor pan and also rubbing the driveshaft loop. I would need there to be no contact between the ory and car.

exhaust systems plus 614 492-0995 ask for joe owner. tell him dollar bill sent you real good work fair price.

Guest hotrodmama024

I had my y pipe fitted and very well welded and put together the day before Norwalk by Shope's Tire Service. Mark Vincent does an awesome job. Got to sit there and watch as well. Great prices too. Phone # 614-491-4441.