So much for strip clubs.....

Putty

Does that mean they can still get naked before midnight?? If so I will just go there from noon till midnight..

Yeah they get naked before midnight. No more lap dances....Kinda like "watch dances" now. They have to stand in front of you and do it. In a way, it has to affect C Gold because they have girls that do table dances and "come to the back and let me take your paycheck" dances. There is touching back there. Oh well, I hardly ever go, so no real big deal to me. It does suck for the ones in the business though. Also, there were people walking around asking you to sign to make this a vote...I signed it, but it turned out a large % of the signatures were like "Ben Dover"...LOL....

right in line with the old saying....."strip clubs, where you go to get screwed but never laid"

In a way, it has to affect C Gold because they have girls that do table dances and "come to the back and let me take your paycheck" dances. There is touching back there.

We can thank the bright hue of red our state currently has for this law. Officials were quoted as saying that if this was an anonymous vote by the state senate, it would have gotten shot down right away. Thanks to every state politician being a slave to conservatism, they had to vote for this bill so it wouldn't come back to bite them at election time. Thanks, republicans!

/quickly steps into flame suit