Outlawz............

CbrGirl

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahah...This shit is funny.

On a serious note though. It is hard to find riders that actually ride instead of sitting in a gas station or parking lot pimping. Thats why I joined this site and came off cocky in the first place to get people into the riding/talking shit (in a good way) kind of mood.

:-) its all in good fun in my eyes.

Oh and Chris im holding you to your word!!!!

I'm new here ,but I thought that parking lot pimpin was where it's at.I even bought a trailer to get my bike to the parking lot.

speedway sells bp fuel..... and yeah it sucks, i have only learned one thing in geology class this year. and that is bp produces the worst gas on this planet. im not kidding either.

If Speedway sells BP fuel, how is it I see them unloading the fuel from tanker trucks that say Marathon on the side? I R confused...

Granted, a Speedway can buy fuel from anybody / anywhere.

BP supplies marathon as well ;) true story

crap, glad I stopped using speedway long ago.

But thinking about it, doesn't all road fuel come through pipelines to storage facilities like the one on the West side of Columbus? and then doesn't it get picked up by whatever tanker truck and taken to the retail station? Doesn't that mean, all the fuel is possibly the same stuff? I R still confused...

Oh wait, I forgot the refineries take turns pumping batches through the pipelines. It gets checked out and stored in separate tanks at the storage facility. But most of it is just mixed all together. Additives and blends are done in the tanker truck when it picks up and delivers.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/bookshelf/brochures/gasoline/index.html

After crude oil is refined into gasoline and other petroleum products, the products must be distributed to consumers. The majority of gasoline is shipped first by pipeline to storage terminals near consuming areas and then loaded into trucks for delivery to individual gas stations. Gasoline and other products are sent through shared pipelines in “batches.” Since these batches are not physically separated in the pipeline, some mixing or “commingling” of products occurs. This is why the quality of the gasoline and other products must be tested as they enter and leave the pipeline to make sure they meet appropriate specifications. Whenever the product fails to meet local, State, or Federal product specifications, it must be removed and trucked back to a refinery for further processing.

After shipment through the pipeline, gasoline is typically held in bulk storage terminals that often service many companies. At these terminals, the gasoline is loaded into tanker trucks destined for various retail gas stations. The tanks in these trucks, which can typically hold up to 10,000 gallons, usually have several compartments, enabling them to transport different grades of gasoline or petroleum products. The truck tank is where the special additive packages of gasoline retailers get blended into the gasoline to differentiate one blend from another. In some areas, ethanol may be “splash blended” in the tanker to meet environmental requirements. When the tanker truck reaches a gas station, the truck operator unloads each grade of gasoline into the appropriate underground tanks at the station.

there are only three terminals in ohio if im not mistaken. and essentially when a tanker picks it up he knows where its headed and uses that brands additives to treat the fuel. yes its pretty much all the same just treated differently. the shell v-power is pretty much the best you are looking at, or the sonoco 94 octane.

at our station we are unbranded so we treat the fuel with whatever we want to treat it with. we use fuel treats made by Schaeffer oil company. they are the oldest oil company in the U.S. and have a really good line of oils and treats.

there are only three terminals in ohio if im not mistaken. and essentially when a tanker picks it up he knows where its headed and uses that brands additives to treat the fuel. yes its pretty much all the same just treated differently. the shell v-power is pretty much the best you are looking at, or the sonoco 94 octane.

at our station we are unbranded so we treat the fuel with whatever we want to treat it with. we use fuel treats made by Schaeffer oil company. they are the oldest oil company in the U.S. and have a really good line of oils and treats.

Im getting smarter and smarter each day im on Ohioriders.net :badgerrock:

So you're sayin' you & your dad climb up there and take a whiz in the tank??? roflmao.gif
what can i say i piss excellence in the mornings :lol::D

Nope his dad would bitch to much. Your not pissing right Brian, is that all you got Brian?

You piss excellence in the morning cuz to drink to much fucking monster.