Outlawz............

CbrGirl

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man people!

thats what im saying, and im not saying its not a little funny to have an app and prospects, im not gonna join. But who cares. As long as they arent running guns and drugs like someone said, doing massivly insane shit, wear their gear, and they arent all assholes, just let them enjoy riding the way they want to

Edited by jermattak

hahaha. its all good. "Popo" was just a spare the moment saying. Im actually in the process of being a cop so its cool.

As far as the app. my old friend made it... its gay I know, why I updated I dont know.

But... I did have a good laugh reading this thread thanks :-)

This thread sounds like a bunch of cage drivers talking about motorcycles! We all ride!!!!!!

Not only that. They act like they never seen a bike group, bike club, or whatever you want to call it. They all have leaders, presidents, V. presidents,Captins etc... As far as the "prospect" comment. Were looking for new riders, b/c seems like nobody in the tri-state can saddle up and ride.

:-) Still a good chuckle though

Not only that. They act like they never seen a bike group, bike club, or whatever you want to call it. They all have leaders, presidents, V. presidents,Captins etc... As far as the "prospect" comment. Were looking for new riders, b/c seems like nobody in the tri-state can saddle up and ride.

Come on rick, you know we're out here and several of us not too far from your part of town. As for some of these people on the forum, people develop a lot of mistaken perceptions online and later realize the person they just flamed isn't all that bad. It's happened to a lot of people on here. I know myself and the guys I ride with are trying to expand the cincy area too and we network with the other groups so we'd be game to roll with you in the spring.

People really need to just lighten up on this forum. All this flaming makes it hard to find the good threads here.

if you consider this flaming you are way too sensitive.... I see it more of a gentle ribbing.... and you are right we all love to ride.... Hey, I still get crap because I ride a cruiser! but that's ok ..... I have plenty of room in my bags for bandages and water when you sport bike guys get crazy and go down.... HA HA HA !!! It matters not what you ride but how you ride.....

if you consider this flaming you are way too sensitive.... I see it more of a gentle ribbing.... and you are right we all love to ride.... Hey, I still get crap because I ride a cruiser! but that's ok ..... I have plenty of room in my bags for bandages and water when you sport bike guys get crazy and go down.... HA HA HA !!! It matters not what you ride but how you ride.....

agreed if you think this is heat wait till you get to the kitchen ;)

hahaha. its all good. "Popo" was just a spare the moment saying. Im actually in the process of being a cop so its cool.

As far as the app. my old friend made it... its gay I know, why I updated I dont know.

But... I did have a good laugh reading this thread thanks :-)

Wow. Everyone needs to learn from this guy. He takes a ribbing and laughs along. No panties in a twist here. Kudos.

Uh oh, you've almost lost the kudos.

This thread sounds like a bunch of cage drivers talking about motorcycles! We all ride!!!!!!

Wow really? I thought it was some funny shit and wanted to share. Sorry but after dude's first post.....

Originally Posted by Outlawz69 View Post

Check it we might not be the fastest but you will never catch us. we might not be stunners but i will ride one wheel right past you. we might not have the best bikes but they are better than yours.

think im wrong? prove me wrong! think your man enough well cowboy the fuck up!!! think your woman enough well cowgirl the fuck up!!! till then we will be gettin ready for 09!!!

OUTLAWZ 4 LIFE

www.myspace.com/twistedoutlaws

He is going to get poked at for it for a while (Spring). Sorry, I normally stay out of this shit, but I about fell of my chair laughing at the bulletin

Looking for new prospects...
then i found the application and I about died.

This guy opened himself up to this with his first post. Kinda like your group did at first. I never said he isn't a cool person, but man... check the e-penis at the door! :lol: