Who is the greatest street racer in columbus ohio history

Sam1647545489

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car or bike?...

In action ive seen Linn, has hustled more people or raced everyother car on here more than once and convinced people he is slow,

However the stories I hear about Sonny and his boys and have seen are jaw dropping.

Then there is a certain yellow Vette that goes with the name Columbus like Peanut butter and jelly. No matter what if people are from anywhere in ohio and know a little bit about the scene Sams Vette is asked about.

However I dont think there is one person better than anyone else. Just cause you dont know or see it go down doesnt.

I'm young into the scene, thats all I can attest to someone else voice there opinion and historic knowledge.

Johnny tran...

On a more serious note, my dad and his boys were hardcore drag racing on 315 before it was done and what not until my uncle retired his 69 ss my other uncle retiured the 69 mach 1 and my dad let the GS sit around and one of there friends died racing i dunno

Guest v8_What?
Who can honestly claim a title like this without actual results like in real racing?? It would be too easily disputed imo and honestly why would you want the title??

I agree personally I think that would skyline you to hell and back. everyone in the country would be trying to come and race you. And by that time cops would be trailing you left and right......not the way I would want to go!!!