Who is the greatest street racer in columbus ohio history

Sam1647545489

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wunna Dig Race
Johnny tran...

On a more serious note, my dad and his boys were hardcore drag racing on 315 before it was done and what not until my uncle retired his 69 ss my other uncle retiured the 69 mach 1 and my dad let the GS sit around and one of there friends died racing i dunno

Who died? What side of town did your dad hang on?

Excuse my ignorance, it's probably my age in this case, but who are these people you're talking about? I know of the ones mentioned who are on the site, but the other's I don't know of.

Sonny has had more fast bikes and some cars than you are years old. I would put money on Sonny vs. any professional rider on the street or track. I have seen him out 60ft many people even on bikes he has never even sat on before.

Guest Removed
Sonny has had more fast bikes and some cars than you are years old. I would put money on Sonny vs. any professional rider on the street or track. I have seen him out 60ft many people even on bikes he has never even sat on before.

that what happens when you leave before the flagger drops his hands!

Johnny tran...

On a more serious note, my dad and his boys were hardcore drag racing on 315 before it was done and what not until my uncle retired his 69 ss my other uncle retiured the 69 mach 1 and my dad let the GS sit around and one of there friends died racing i dunno

may dad use to race out there too and 670 befor it was done

My Vote is Sonny,

"you suck and so does your money"

Heard that once over a race... lol