cough medicine question

Skinner

So I had had an persisent cough for the last week. So today before work I picked up soem Kroger Brnad 12 cough surup. Took some before coming in. Ate a small lunch since I too the medicine on a empty stomach. Now I'm freaking High as a kite face is numb hand tingle and its extremly hard to focus on work.

I told my MGR I didn't feel right after taking the medinice and he told me to sit down and relax. I'm a bit better now but still I have never had a reaction like this to medicine ( I LIKE IT!!! just not at work). Is there anyway I can push it through my system?

The high is statingto come down a bit but I realy want it out of my system for now.

Any Ideas.

So I had had an persisent cough for the last week. So today before work I picked up soem Kroger Brnad 12 cough surup. Took some before coming in. Ate a small lunch since I too the medicine on a empty stomach. Now I'm freaking High as a kite face is numb hand tingle and its extremly hard to focus on work.

I told my MGR I didn't feel right after taking the medinice and he told me to sit down and relax. I'm a bit better now but still I have never had a reaction like this to medicine ( I LIKE IT!!! just not at work). Is there anyway I can push it through my system?

The high is statingto come down a bit but I realy want it out of my system for now.

Any Ideas.?

Christ Bill, Firefox!

Green Death flavor NyQuil and Mucinex <<<< Stuff works wonders (good for home not so much for work)

@ work stuff any Daytime stuff and a box of soft aloe tissues (your nose will be raw by the end of the day if you use anything else) it will keep you from wanting to die until you can get home to the real stuff.

Meag