Where's my Fellow Dubbers at?

Guest Raddodubbs

Guest Raddodubbs
I'm lovin the 16v turbo... I'm in the process of building up a aba16v turbo to drop in the rado. So far I have the block rebuilt minus the rod bolts I need, and a freshly rebuilt head as well. only have a few things left and she'll be ready to go in. so hopefully by the end of winter I'll have the new setup ready to be taken out and tuned...

I'm here, but not really part of the Vdub scene. If I didn't work second shift I'd probably check out the meetings at Hatfield, though. And I swear that one of these days I'm gonna take the thing to an autocross event. I'd love to buy more parts for my car but I'm trying to save for a better place, but someday I'd like to at least get some new wheels and an exhaust.

Guest extremedreamsjh
I got a little side job this week so hopefully I'll have a little bit of money scraped up to be able to go up to that hatfeild place...I'd love to get to meet some new people seeing as I jsut moved back a couple months ago and don't really know many people anymore

Guest Raddodubbs
I got a little side job this week so hopefully I'll have a little bit of money scraped up to be able to go up to that hatfeild place...I'd love to get to meet some new people seeing as I just moved back a couple months ago and don't really know many people anymore

That was me sorry guys forgot to sign my freind off lol

I turn wrenches on a lot of VW's at work including the old school beetles (gotta love em), and i guess you could say i am an enthusiast. Not much that i don't like from volkswagen and i love the vdub scene. I would love to have a GTI Golf or Rabbit sometime.

I got a little side job this week so hopefully I'll have a little bit of money scraped up to be able to go up to that hatfeild place...I'd love to get to meet some new people seeing as I jsut moved back a couple months ago and don't really know many people anymore

I might try and make it for one of these meets soon also. I had no idea they happened until now.

v8fiero - nice to see another gli owner on the board. What color?

Oh ok, are you the one with the sick black powder coated wheels, if so I like them alot. those turned out real nice for a powder coated wheel. I would love to get my gli rc wheels done this winter, just trying to find somewhere with good quality and better price

dan

Oh ok, are you the one with the sick black powder coated wheels, if so I like them alot. those turned out real nice for a powder coated wheel. I would love to get my gli rc wheels done this winter, just trying to find somewhere with good quality and better price

dan

My dads company does great work but price is outrageous. His shop deals with large objects and really does not mess with small things like wheels.

Jeff, I am stealing your GTI. Thanks.