My Lightning

schmuckingham

Its a Lightning... weve all seen tons of em... i thought there was a specific reason that pictures of this perticular truck was being posted, but now i understand that he is just showing everyone something weve all seen hundreds of times before.

Sorry didnt mean to offend you.

Its a built block, heads, cams, Steig ported blower. 4lb lower and QC 1lb upper, Dynatech LTs, idlers, SD trans cooler, Chickanears VB with FRPP aluminum trans pan, FRPP lowering kit, SBTB, C&L elbow, SCT Xcal2, Diablo MAFia and a bunch over other little stuff.

Should make over 500 when i get it tuned by Lasota racing

Its a built block, heads, cams, Steig ported blower. 4lb lower and QC 1lb upper, Dynatech LTs, idlers, SD trans cooler, Chickanears VB with FRPP aluminum trans pan, FRPP lowering kit, SBTB, C&L elbow, SCT Xcal2, Diablo MAFia and a bunch over other little stuff.

Nice, also this makes it not just "another lightning"

Nice, also this makes it not just "another lightning"

very true........nice looking truck man

here's mine...

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/svtkid/Lst.jpg

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/svtkid/100_3621.jpg

See now that i can appreciate. Nice truck :)

God you are such a faggot.

I see 30 S40s for every Lightening I see, yet you've posted pictures of yours.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17715

haha, are you seriously such a failure at life to have enough time to find threads from more than 2yrs ago? What a pathetic loser.

Besides, i was the first S40 on the site, it was something different. It wasnt like i bought a Civic Si and was like, CH3CK 0uT mY M4d 7Yt3 C1vIc Y0!!!one1!!

i might have the first '99 nissan sentra 1.6liter on this site. i'll post some pics later. i'll have to apologize for the interior, i pretty much let my dogs go crazy in the car when i take them to the park.

Huh? i dont know if your confused or making fun of me for posting pics of my truck on here thinking i was the first Lightning on here

haha, are you seriously such a failure at life to have enough time to find threads from more than 2yrs ago? What a pathetic loser.

Besides, i was the first S40 on the site, it was something different. It wasnt like i bought a Civic Si and was like, CH3CK 0uT mY M4d 7Yt3 C1vIc Y0!!!one1!!

My Civic SI is tight yo

Huh? i dont know if your confused or making fun of me for posting pics of my truck on here thinking i was the first Lightning on here

read the volvo guy's post about owning the first volvo on this site, and then read my post. i'm not confused, you just need to read through the thread, so you're not confused. nice truck btw, time for a twinscrew.

Yeah it took three clicks...

Do you need the breakdown on mod motor history?

4.6 sohc - 96+ gt mustangs, lesser versions in trucks, suv's and big sedans. updated in 99, updated to 3 valve heads in 05

4.6 dohc - in n/a form has be in the cobras since 96, updated in 99, skipped 2000 since they had major power issues, and redesigned in 03 with a fully built bottom end and a eaton on top

5.4 sohc - has been in trucks since 97 or so, the big motor for 1/2 ton trucks, base motor for 3/4-1ton's. upgraded to 3 valve in i think 04. maybe 05.

5.4 sohc- supercharged, lightning motor, been around since 99 i think?

5.4 dohc- N/a has been in the navigators since late 90's, in the 2000 cobra r, and now with a blower has been installed in a shelby gt500. Basicly sharing nothing but the displacement with above 3 mentioned motors, there is the 5.4 out of a ford gt. different blower, cams, block, bottom end, etc. it does share heads with the gt500.

hope that helps...

Do you need the breakdown on mod motor history?

4.6 sohc - 96+ gt mustangs, lesser versions in trucks, suv's and big sedans. updated in 99, updated to 3 valve heads in 05

4.6 dohc - in n/a form has be in the cobras since 96, updated in 99, skipped 2000 since they had major power issues, and redesigned in 03 with a fully built bottom end and a eaton on top

5.4 sohc - has been in trucks since 97 or so, the big motor for 1/2 ton trucks, base motor for 3/4-1ton's. upgraded to 3 valve in i think 04. maybe 05.

5.4 sohc- supercharged, lightning motor, been around since 99 i think?

5.4 dohc- N/a has been in the navigators since late 90's, in the 2000 cobra r, and now with a blower has been installed in a shelby gt500. Basicly sharing nothing but the displacement with above 3 mentioned motors, there is the 5.4 out of a ford gt. different blower, cams, block, bottom end, etc. it does share heads with the gt500.

hope that helps...

+1

The SOHC 5.4 Lightning guys use the 5.4 Navigator heads for an upgrade so there are a few similarities.

Sorry i didnt make it to your guys dyno day, the GF said no :doh:

Your running 10's?!

it went 12.66@112 on stock tires and 11psi with a JLP canned tune

I've been 11.00's @ 121 with the eaton. It now has a KB on it. We (myself &JLP) played with the tune but have yet to get it on the dyno. I have yet to have a full pass on it since then. In full race trim it should run 10.30-40's.

I've been 11.00's @ 121 with the eaton. It now has a KB on it. We (myself &JLP) played with the tune but have yet to get it on the dyno. I have yet to have a full pass on it since then. In full race trim it should run 10.30-40's.

what heads?

I am on a ported eaton on 11psi and running 12's on JLP's canned tune and stock heads i ported a little, just waiting to rocket out a spark plug