Last update and conclusion.

slowZ28

Maybe, and this is just a thought, if people would quit being epic sized dicks to each other all the time there'd be more patience between people regarding this kinda shit. Nobody's perfect and rarely does anything go off without a hitch. Grow up, quit being assholes (and you know who you are, not taking sides here), and remember your worth as a human being isn't dependent on what the fuck you drive, what gun you own, or how well you talk shit.

OMG, did I just type this? Shit, here, I'll do it.

:gay2:

...remember your worth as a human being isn't dependent on what the fuck you drive

This is a lie!!!! When I drove a pontiac sunbird I was worthless. Now that I have a pretty fast sports car I have friends that appreciate me for who I am... and not the fact that I give them money all the time.

Why dont you guys just meet in Norwalk... you have all the time in the world to get a race off, plenty of video, plenty of witnesses, and you can race multiple times to lock down an outcome. Its not fuckin brain surgery.

Because it is a STREET RACE, not a TRACK RACE.

Just because your car can launch down the track doesn't mean it can do anything on the street.

Why dont you guys just meet in Norwalk... you have all the time in the world to get a race off, plenty of video, plenty of witnesses, and you can race multiple times to lock down an outcome. Its not fuckin brain surgery.

I agree and offered to do that since we have seen both cars drive significant miles on the street to prove they can be driven...