TV Repair

thorne

Don't buy rear projection, my dad has the same problem with his 72 inch and the screen goes bad for some reason and a new screen is like 1k for a 72in. He had a company come to his house in AZ to look at it. (not like you are going to ship a 72 Inch Rear projection TV to get fixed) He is just going to buy a LCD.

Don't buy rear projection, my dad has the same problem with his 72 inch and the screen goes bad for some reason and a new screen is like 1k for a 72in. He had a company come to his house in AZ to look at it. (not like you are going to ship a 72 Inch Rear projection TV to get fixed) He is just going to buy a LCD.

I've had my 50" rear projection for a lot of years; no issues.

My 57" HD Rear Projection is a late 03 model, and no issues at all. I've been told by others that it looks better than some of their LCD flat panels and LCD rear projections.

If you want a reasonable place to get a TV repaired, call Mercury Keller. Near the corner of Kelton and Livingston. Not a great neighborhood by any means, but the work I've seen them do (they do stuff for us at work) has been top notch. Prices seem to be reasonable enough.

Do they come on site?

As for LCD, I honestly don't like the picture or refresh on allot of the ones I looked at. I can tell you for videogames in 1080i my tv looks great with no latency issues. some tvs out now have issues you can't even fix . My buddy has a nice ass 3chip dlp. We cannot play ddr on it as it lags

There is that place on Hamilton that has been there for 320283 years with the old mustang always parked on the side of it. No idea if it is open or anything about them. But

the Mustang looked nice. :)

That place is still there. It is next to a carwash. and they are really, really good. They fixed my tv in one day. and very good prices as well.

Rainbow TV-VCR repair. 3476 S Hamilton Rd 237-8875. :)