Fuck this vote spamming

El Karacho1647545492

Stop trying to fucking change my goddamn vote every single one of you people. I'm not going to vote for Ron Paul. I'm not going to vote for Mike Huckabee. I'm not going to vote for Obama. Chances are by the time November of next year rolls around, I'm going to have launched my own anti-voting campaign to stop all the dumb fucks like the people on this board constantly spamming every single reasonable political discussion with "YOUR ONLY HOPE IS TO VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY" or "RON PAUL IS GOING TO FIX OUR ECONOMY IN ONE FELL SWOOP."

I don't care if your candidate is going to cure cancer, prevent everyone under the age of 18 from getting pregnant, win the war on drugs, balance the national budget, and give me a backrub. Your candidate can suck my cock. So fucking stop, we've got another year of hearing all the bullshit from them, I don't need to hear it from all of you.

Stop trying to fucking change my goddamn vote every single one of you people. I'm not going to vote for Ron Paul. I'm not going to vote for Mike Huckabee. I'm not going to vote for Obama. Chances are by the time November of next year rolls around, I'm going to have launched my own anti-voting campaign to stop all the dumb fucks like the people on this board constantly spamming every single reasonable political discussion with "YOUR ONLY HOPE IS TO VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY" or "RON PAUL IS GOING TO FIX OUR ECONOMY IN ONE FELL SWOOP."

I don't care if your candidate is going to cure cancer, prevent everyone under the age of 18 from getting pregnant, win the war on drugs, balance the national budget, and give me a backrub. Your candidate can suck my cock. So fucking stop, we've got another year of hearing all the bullshit from them, I don't need to hear it from all of you.

Dude but seriously, Ron Paul... he is who you should vote for... forget that other guy... Ron Paul... is it. So when you go to the booth, just slip and punch Ron Paul instead and you feel better in the end i swear.

Dude but seriously, Ron Paul... he is who you should vote for... forget that other guy... Ron Paul... is it. So when you go to the booth, just slip and punch Ron Paul instead and you feel better in the end i swear.

questions for you Ron Paul supports. What happens If he doesn't make it on the ballet? Its still a year away and alot can happen.

questions for you Ron Paul supports. What happens If he doesn't make it on the ballet? Its still a year away and alot can happen.

then dont vote... any other vote is a wasted one.

you know im just joking about the Ron Paul thing right? I dont know a damn thing about him.

I honestly don't think he'll make it. I'm still going to support his cause. I won't vote for any of the dems, and if it ends up being Guiliani on the GOP ticket, I'll vote Libertarian.

You forgot Fred Thompson!

I honestly don't think he'll make it. I'm still going to support his cause. I won't vote for any of the dems, and if it ends up being Guiliani on the GOP ticket, I'll vote Libertarian.

I changed to the dem party so I could vote against hillary

Guest v8_What?
I am going to vote republican. If I vote democrat then the next 4 years of being a Marine under that president is going to be boring. Republicans I know are going to atleast use us a little :D

If you vote for me I will make car mods tax deductable. I will supply grants to make garages around America larger, insulated, and well lit. We will build anti rice meeting locations around the country. The money you give to strippers will double as charitable donations. Nagging will become a punishable offense. Columbus vs. Akron will be a national holiday. The constitution will be re-written by El Borracho and Hefty Jesus. And last but not least dumb people will be required to pay a stupidity tax! You will all pay less taxes because being an idiot will no longer be a privilege!!!

A vote for Brian is a vote not wasted on someone that isnt named Brian!