National Trails test and tune Sunday Oct. 28th

6 Speed S4

Crossle u owe me a towl lol I was anthonys bud with the srt4..u get ur tstat fixed?

Yeah i remember, i have stood next to you so many times at events and stuff lol. Yeah i got it fixed ok, thanks for the help. If your serious ill pick you up another towel lol, i have no problem repaying favors believe me! Lmk

Yeah i remember, i have stood next to you so many times at events and stuff lol. Yeah i got it fixed ok, thanks for the help. If your serious ill pick you up another towel lol, i have no problem repaying favors believe me! Lmk

its cool man thats what is was in there for...weve used that for some many things thing season its crazy ps i kicked anthonys ass down the track when we got lined up wooooo...sorry anthony if your reading this hahaha

its cool man thats what is was in there for...weve used that for some many things thing season its crazy ps i kicked anthonys ass down the track when we got lined up wooooo...sorry anthony if your reading this hahaha

Cool, it was my first time to race and it was planned like an hour after it started, so i didn't really expect what i should toss in the car. I sure know what for next time tho! lol

P.S. I think i might have been able to beat anthony on his first run lol.

dsm needs clutch and tires :( ,good job paul on your win over the dsm, shoulda brought the crx to the track ahaha

dam if you would of driven the crx to the track i would of taking my expedition and ran that toy car down the track even on the mud tires...lol j.k man