Oh the things i could do...

SPLN SUX

very nice platform, havent driven one yet... but really like how they put the 2.5T in it.. surely very soon there will be 400Hp versions running around.

135i, is going to be a big contest though...

Evolv already made one with 507bhp and 468lb-ft last year... they also converted it to AWD...

If volvo made a fuckus...

Under the skin that's basically what it is: a Focus ST. Same engine, at least, but I'm not sure what else is shared. The reviews I've read of it say it's too soft to fully compete with the rest of its class (GTI, Mini Cooper S, etc.) I think it looks pretty sweet, though, and wouldn't mind taking one for a spin.

Under the skin that's basically what it is: a Focus ST. Same engine, at least, but I'm not sure what else is shared. The reviews I've read of it say it's too soft to fully compete with the rest of its class (GTI, Mini Cooper S, etc.) I think it looks pretty sweet, though, and wouldn't mind taking one for a spin.

This is the vehicle class I was checking out and even went as far as to check this car at the Volvo dealership. It's just so heavy and the interior is blah.

Other way around chief... Ford is trying to improve thier cars by using Volvo developed parts, not theother way around :rolleyes:

Volvo is still made by Volvo.... Ford is only involved on paper, and has the ability to use things Volvo has developed because of majority shareholder ownership.

Other way around chief... Ford is trying to improve thier cars by using Volvo developed parts, not theother way around :rolleyes:

Volvo is still made by Volvo.... Ford is only involved on paper, and has the ability to use things Volvo has developed because of majority shareholder ownership.

yet the st225 has been out longer than the c30!!!

Your just mad you bought an over priced ford!

yet the st225 has been out longer than the C30!!!

This is what led me to say what I said. Fifth Gear even says the engine is from the ST.

It's definitely not related to the American Focus and Mazda 3. The ones we get are based on different platforms from the ones sold overseas.

This is what led me to say what I said. Fifth Gear even says the engine is from the ST.

It's definitely not related to the American Focus and Mazda 3. The ones we get are based on different platforms from the ones sold overseas.

Truth this guy knows his stuff! I would kill for an st500!!!

That's actually a decent looking hatchback Nick.. But they're fwd right? I'd much rather own one of those than an '08 WRX looks-wise, but the fwd thing just plain sucks (if it's fwd).

Yea thats the ONE downside to that car... it is FWD. It is fat, but its still 127lbs lighter than my car, makes 40 more hp, and about the same torque.... considering that i knocked a full second of my 1/4 by spending $12, id imagine i could do something along the same lines with it... and i just think the 2.0 looks sick :D