Oh the things i could do...

SPLN SUX

Who are the big Volvo tunners? where is a good place to source after market performance parts as well?

As far as ECU tuners, anyone who can do Upsolute software. All of these cars use the Siemens 2000 computers, which override and compensate for everything. You cant trick them, or piggy back them. BSR does some supposedly high gain quick flashes as well, but i dont think theyve ever done a public 3rd party dyno pull with a Volvo... audi and VW all day long, but not Volvo.

VMS is the only American company thats currently making parts. You may be able to find some atfer market at a few places, but its very rare. Other than that you can either get on the phone to Sweden and talk to Evolv, pay a redculous amount of money for minimal gain, or make them yourself and have a chance to make a bit more power.

Over all the aftermarket is good, but its in a very narrow field of vendors. The parts are limited, made per order, and deffinatly exspensive, but the quality of the parts is second to none, and you are paying for amazing work.

And how'd you do that?

Most of the power is from removing things that are unecessary, rather than adding things. The only thing i bought is an air filter... everything is/was just crap i either pulled out of the car, off the car, or away from where its supposed to be.

Stock was

NTR 2005 16.31 @ 86.xx

Norwalk 2007 15.30 @ 90.22

Most of the power is from removing things that are unecessary, rather than adding things. The only thing i bought is an air filter... everything is/was just crap i either pulled out of the car, off the car, or away from where its supposed to be.

Stock was

NTR 2005 16.31 @ 86.xx

Norwalk 2007 15.30 @ 90.22

You sure do talk alot of shit for a car that my focus could walk away from!

You sure do talk alot of shit for a car that my focus could walk away from!

Realy? Show me where i siad my car was fast. I know its slow. Everyone knows its slow. I dont care if your piece of shit Ford Fucktard can walk away from it, how bout we try a head on collision and see who walks away? Bet you dont.

Ehhh, does nothing for me. I don't see the appeal at all vs. a pile of other performance oriented cars out there.

Volvo is like Ferrari... you cant really appreciate what the car is, unless you know and understand its roots and heritage. Its a mix of all the best designe ques and drive lines ever to be brought out by Volvo. Unless you can spot where each came from, its hard to really enjoy looking at this car.

What?

I knew someone would hang up on that. That phrase is not comparing car for car. A Volvo in its physical state is NOTHING like a Ferrari. Being able to appreciate a Volvo for what it is, is like that of same concept for a Ferrari... make more sence?

I knew someone would hang up on that. That phrase is not comparing car for car. A Volvo in its physical state is NOTHING like a Ferrari. Being able to appreciate a Volvo for what it is, is like that of same concept for a Ferrari... make more sence?

You need to know NOTHING about Ferrari to appreciate one.