FS - Boxing stuff

V8 Beast

For sale - Century boxing stand, Everlast 100lbs heavy bag, and a leather speed bag. Asking for $200. I paid over $400 for the set about 10 months ago.

Note: This does not include the free weights needed to anchor the stand. I used 180lbs to anchor it down. If you want the weights you can have them for $150 (I paid $220 for them).

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i89/xxtheonlyxx/Picture315.jpg

LOL, It will only take half a round because I bite :D

At first, I thought you meant by "I bite" as you suck. Then I realized you're apparently trying to start a new stereotype for your people. ;) lol But that's fine. You can ask Thorne, I would eat a person. And not even if I had to. :popcorn: <-- Soylent Green

At first, I thought you meant by "I bite" as you suck. Then I realized you're apparently trying to start a new stereotype for your people. ;) lol But that's fine. You can ask Thorne, I would eat a person. And not even if I had to. :popcorn: <-- Soylent Green

Making fun of Mike Tyson never gets old ;)

• 4 weeks later...
how much do you want for the training gloves, and those are the small ones that kinda just cover your hand for when you use the speed bag?

I dont have training gloves just really small boxing gloves.

Price lowered to $200 for the boxing equipment.

Man, I can't believe you are having such a hard time selling this stuff, which is kinda disappointing because I have the exact same thing that I was planning on selling the beginning of the year. Good luck though.

Anyway, can I get some pics of the weights, I may be interested in them.

osusully@columbus.rr.com

Thanks,

Mike