Gut it- $0

Lower pulley- $365

Upper pulley- $90

Pulley tool- borrow it

SRA- Free with IRS trade.

Tune with MAF and Tuner- $750

Total cost- $1245

10's all day- Priceless

Don't forget about the tires my friend. I would love to see one 03-04 cobra in the tens with those mods and stock tires or even DRs.

Brian the easiest car I know of to get into the tens is the one in your garage. Go to the track at least once a week and you will be there in no time

?? The threads not about my car. I know you are trying to help but not all of us have the free time to make it to the track every week. I'll be lucky if I can go once a month. Plus with what I have built I could run 10's in my car without really even trying. The question is is can I get it to 10.3 like the other guy did on the exact same setup. Now thats where the practice comes in.

btw, Ray is the guy I go to at the track and forward a lot of my questions about my setup to. He's just going to keep giving me crap about practicing until I get my ass to the track more. I can't be mad at him for wanting to see my car run to its potential.... same with Anthony, Sam, and Josh. Ill try to get out more next year.

btw, Ray is the guy I go to at the track and forward a lot of my questions about my setup to. He's just going to keep giving me crap about practicing until I get my ass to the track more. I can't be mad at him for wanting to see my car run to its potential.... same with Anthony, Sam, and Josh. Ill try to get out more next year.

Bring your a game next yr cause I am calling my new project "Project Clean House"

Thats the spirit. Once a month would be a good start. Less QSL more drag strip next year. LOL

Better yet 42 is still open ;)

I ran many tens (best was in the 10.70's) with my stock engine. And by stock I mean I never even had the valve covers off. That was with a good sized dry shot. That engine was fine when I took it out. I still have it.

Brian the easiest car I know of to get into the tens is the one in your garage. Go to the track at least once a week and you will be there in no time

I was talking about the 5.0ho in the mustang, Ray. :D

Thats the spirit. Once a month would be a good start. Less QSL more drag strip next year. LOL

Better yet 42 is still open ;)

I'm going to break in this tranny just to be safe. Then I'm going to get with Rob and John to get it tuned after I do a little something to make the car breathe better. This year is pretty much over for me :( .

Rob, I'll call you tomorrow.

And the post about coltboostin is the best one yet lol!!

Don't forget about the tires my friend. I would love to see one 03-04 cobra in the tens with those mods and stock tires or even DRs.

Good point, add tires on there. No one as far as I know could click a 10 on Eagle F1's. There have been a bunch of 10's on DRs. Not many people have gutted the car, and as you know the weight is a huge problem in these cars. I'd have to do some reading, but, there are un-ported 10s.