Suicide Bombing Makes Sick Sense in Halo 3

Spidey2721

The first article is so dead on about how I feel. I tried to play the game as much as possible, but I just sucked. I won a few matches here and there, but overall, I just can't compete with most of the players.

As far as EQ.. I was hardcore addicted to that game a few years back. My character had over 1 year played. so yes that's 8760 hours of me playing the game. I was the number #1 Monk(#2 in game) on my server in the #1 Guild in the game and I just quit. Couldn't do it anymore. I was playing over 12 hours a day during the week and 15-18hours a day on days off and weekends.. When I left, and the game was already dying, I still made like $2,000. On top of making $2,000 selling in game money for a couple months.

Because of EQ I have found it nearly impossible to get into any video game for an extended period of time. But it's really funny, I haven't played EQ in 3 years now and still have a draw to the game. It's an addiction, just like anything else.