Wife is in the hospital.

thorne

cellutitus is a blood cell infection

cellulitis is a superficial skin infection, treated with antibiotics by mouth on an outpatient basis, or IV antibiotics in the hospital if more serious--i see it every day.

thorne, i hope she has a speedy recovery.

kirk

cellulitis is a superficial skin infection, treated with antibiotics by mouth on an outpatient basis, or IV antibiotics in the hospital if more serious--i see it every day.

thorne, i hope she has a speedy recovery.

kirk

Yeah its pretty bad off because she has Lyphtonema and diabetes so its got really bad. Its gotton larger and she is on IV drugs.

I thought it was blood its skin. It can be fatal. Being diabetic makes things worse. It can move into the blood.

She's coming home later today!!!!!!!!

Her leg totaly changed direction last night . Apparently the shit started working. Which is awesome since when i seen her leg the pink had spread.

w000000t.

That is good news! Congrats.

Good deal, man. Tell her I hope she gets to feeling better soon. Lord knows you can't take care of yourself. I thought I was going to have to tuck you in and read you a story before I left this morning. ;)

HAHAHA. I moped around the house for 2 hours or so cleaning. See WTF you made me do. I don't clean I pay people to clean for me . But hrmm If I started cleaning I would have a extra 100$ in my pocket every month for parts.

Good deal, man. Tell her I hope she gets to feeling better soon. Lord knows you can't take care of yourself. I thought I was going to have to tuck you in and read you a story before I left this morning. ;)

wtf where you guys doing? :wtf: