Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

phil

there is still a fucking month before school is out and i am so tired of writing 5 page stories about nothing every fucking week. i hate getting up earlier than the fucking army to find a fucking parking spot at the nations 2nd biggest campus. you would think with that much money they would have more places to fucking park. sorry i just felt like ranting

there is still a fucking month before school is out and i am so tired of writing 5 page stories about nothing every fucking week. i hate getting up earlier than the fucking army to find a fucking parking spot at the nations 2nd biggest campus. you would think with that much money they would have more places to fucking park. sorry i just felt like ranting

then drop out and go work at dairy mart.....

No shit! I wont even atempt all that, thank you! So anyone going out tonight? Thinking about switching my tires for some fun!

I'll be under the influence tonight :grin2: First time in weeks. I work full time, will be a full time student, and also now in the national guard. 3 days a month I will have off come january, I know what hard is all about.

I'll be under the influence tonight :grin2: First time in weeks. I work full time, will be a full time student, and also now in the national guard. 3 days a month I will have off come january, I know what hard is all about.

you win

Could've gone to school earlier, but my youth was spent overseas. College is all paied for now, and I enjoy being able to go, not to mention everything else in life is too easy.

that sounds cool how long were you in for?